Goals of the A+ School Scholarship Program
- All students graduate from high school.
- All students complete a selection of high school studies that is challenging and for which there are identified learning expectations.
- All students proceed from high school graduation to a college, post-secondary vocational/technical school, or high wage job with work place skill development opportunities.
Benefits of the Missouri A+ School Scholarship Program for Students
The program entitles our graduates who have met all requirements to receive reimbursement for tuition and fees to any Missouri public community college, vocational/technical school for two years (six college semesters) or the completion of one certificate program through a vocational/technical school. The tuition incentives will only be made available to reimburse the unpaid balance of the cost of tuition and fees after available federal post-secondary student financial assistance funds including scholarships have been applied to those costs.
To be eligible to receive the tuition incentive*, the recipient must:
- Be considered a full-time student by the institution
- Be a US Citizen
- Complete the two years of full-time enrollment at a community college or a public vocational/technical school within four years after graduation.
Other benefits to being in the A+ Schools Program:
- The A+ Seal will be placed on their high school transcript
- Students will be recognized at graduation
- Students will have the opportunity to tutor